Please click on the Title Bar to view all the associated links.
ASSOCIATIONS Click here for More Info
American Society of Safety Engineers
- The oldest and largest professional safety organization. Its more than 32,000 members manage, supervise and consult on safety, health, and environmental issues in industry, insurance, government and education.
The Automotive Fleet & Leasing Association
- Forum dedicated to improving communication between sellers, buyers, fleet managers, lending institutions, fleet management companies, used vehicle marketers, and allied automotive service companies.
The Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL)
- National non-profit organization which creates and manages effective learning strategies for working adults through partnerships with employers, higher education, the public sector, and labor.
Mothers Against Drunk Drivers
- Provides detailed information about MADD programs, events, local chapters and membership, along with statistics on drunk driving and related news.
NAFA Fleet Management Association
- A not-for-profit, individual membership professional society serving the needs of members who manage fleets of automobiles, SUVs, trucks and vans, and a wide range of specialized mobile equipment for organizations across the globe.
The National Private Truck Council
- Trade association in the United States devoted exclusively to the interests of the private corporate trucking fleet industry and its professional practitioners.
National Safety Council
- Workplace safety and transportation have been critical areas of focus to the council since its inception in 1913.
The National Truck and Equipment Association
- The association for the work truck industry. It offers resources for its members including access to a team of dedicated technical experts, up-to-date information and the contacts needed to drive business.
Network of Employers for Traffic Safety
- Dedicated to improving the health and safety of employees, their families and the community by preventing traffic crashes that occur both on and off the job.
Risk & Insurance Management Society
- A not-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing the practice of risk management. Founded in 1950, RIMS represents more than 3,500 industrial, service, nonprofit, charitable and governmental entities. The Society serves more than 10,000 risk management professionals around the world.
FAMILY SAFETY Click here for More Info
Friends Drive Sober
- Comprehensive information on how big the impaired driving problem really is but also what steps you can take to prevent it and what you can do to actually make a positive difference in your community.
Keep The Drive
- Teen-led movement to take on the No. 1 killer of teens - car crashes.
Senior Safety Zone
- Provides advanced driver training and safety solutions for Seniors Citizens.
GOVERNMENT Click here for More Info
Energy Information Administration
- Official energy statistics from the U.S. government. Check out the Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Update for the latest prices.
Drivers Privacy Protection Act (DPPA)
- Safeguards the personal information of licensed drivers from improper use or disclosure. The Drivers Privacy Protection Act, originally enacted in 1994, protects the privacy of personal information assembled by state Department of Motor Vehicles.
Fair Credit Reporting Act (FTC)
- Major regulation on the permission and uses for obtaining consumer credit reports including the use of driver license histories commonly referred to as Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs)
Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA)
- The states' voice on highway safety.
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- The U.S federal agency responsible for conducting research and making recommendations for the prevention of work-related injury and illness.
Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Mission is to prevent work-related injuries, illnesses, and deaths. Since the agency was created in 1971, occupational deaths have been cut by 62% and injuries have declined by 42%.
- Provides statistics and strategies for safe vehicle use, including winter driving, cell phone use, child safety in the vehicle, and many other topics.
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Comprehensive source for government transportation information.
U.S. Department of Transportation Bureau of Transportation Statistics
- Good source for travel data crash rates.
U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Includes information on highway improvement programs, usage statistics, and other subjects.
U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Provides crash data, vehicle safety information, and tips on timely driver safety issues.
U.S. State Department Services
- Provides tips on driving internationally.
PUBLICATIONS Click here for More Info
- Automotive industry news, stats, white papers, people and more.
- News and articles of interest to fleets of all sizes - published by fleet industry's major trade publications.
- News and articles of interest to Canadian fleets of all sizes, published by Canadian Automotive Fleet magazine.
Industrial Safety & Hygiene News
- Online newsletter for health, safety and environmental professionals.
Risk & Insurance Online
- Provides business executives and insurance professionals with the insight, information and strategies they need to mitigate challenging business risks.
School Bus Fleet Magazine
- Information on school bus transportation. Site includes a discussion forum and information on seat belts and other school bus safety issues.
School Transportation News
- Information on pupil transportation. Includes reviews, statistics, and state-by-state school bus laws.
RESEARCH Click here for More Info